School Term and Holiday / Inset Days
Holiday during term time can not be authorised by the school under any circumstances. If a holiday is taken during term time the School is required to report the absence to the Local Authority who may issue a £60 Penalty Notice, per child.
Application for special leave during term time
Holidays can not be authorised during term time however special leave for extenuating circumstances may be considered.
Please click here to download the Special Leave Request Form and complete the form if you wish to take your child out of school during term time.
Application for pupil absence during 45 minute Festive presentation for religious reasons
Please speak to Mrs Peake if you would like your child to not participate in the Christmas performance and alternative work can be provided.
Please click here to download the December 2023 Pupil Absence Request Form if you wish to take your child out of school during the Festive Performance.
School Year : 2023 - 2024
Classes open at 8.50am. The usual school closing is 3.25-3.30pm except for end of term 2, 4, 6 and Parents evening.
2pm closing on last day of term: 21/12, 28/03 and 19/07 and Parents Evenings: dates 12/10, 07/03, 09/07
Please make sure you do not book holidays in term times and make appointments during holiday breaks or after school.
Bank and public holidays:
- Monday 25 December Christmas Day 2023
- Tuesday 26 December Boxing Day 2023
- Monday 1 January 2024 New Year’s Day
- Friday 29 March 2024 Good Friday
- Monday 1 April 2024 Easter Monday
- Monday 6 May 2024 Early May Bank holiday
- Monday 27 May Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 26 August 2024 Summer bank holiday
- TEACHER - 3 INSET days 01/09, 08/01 and 8/03 school closed to children