Welcome to Herbert Morrison Primary School
Welcome to the Herbert Morrison Primary School Website. You will discover that we are committed to every child achieving their full potential in an atmosphere of high expectation and challenge.
Our latest Ofsted Inspection states:
- The behaviour of pupils is outstanding.
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.
- Governors have an excellent knowledge of the school’s strengths.
- The highly innovative curriculum is vaired and engages pupils’ interest.
- Parent’s views about the school are all extremely positive.
- Outcomes are outstanding in all year groups, in both attainment and progress in learning.
- Teachers plan work that brings the curriculum to life and develops pupils’ interest and curiosity.
- Older pupils are keen to be role models for their peers.
- Indoor and outdoor learning environments being vibrant and engaging learning spaces for children.
We fully develop children’s ability to achieve, through a supportive, stimulating and challenging environment designed to inspire academic, creative and sporting talents.We are proud of our children, staff, governors and very supportive families who work hard to achieve successful outcomes and prepare for life in the 21st century.
Lucy Peake – Head of School Christopher Toye – Executive Headteacher